Staff
Post #1
AbidurRahmanIsha|| 
Members

22/07/2020 04:52:54
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.57
Posts: 35
Bangladesh  
How to be a staff in CrazyHD?


_______________________________________________

top

Post #2
D3atH_MaN|| 
memberPRO

22/07/2020 09:49:00
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1,341.53
Posts: 497
Bangladesh  

AbidurRahmanIsha wrote:
How to be a staff in CrazyHD?


rules
https://www.chd4.com/index.php?page=rules


_______________________________________________

top

Post #3
evaan321|
Quality Control Staff

22/07/2020 10:17:24
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 29.16
Posts: 33
Bangladesh  

AbidurRahmanIsha wrote:
How to be a staff in CrazyHD?



There is no fixed milestone for becoming staff.Just be active keep uploading good things keep answering forum questions properly and you might be choosen as staff.

IN SHORT YOU CANT APPLY FOR STAFF YOU WILL BE CHOOSEN BASED ON ACTIVITY AND VACANCY


_______________________________________________

top

Post #4
V!ruS|
Legend

24/07/2020 11:45:06
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 918.94
Posts: 254
Bangladesh  

AbidurRahmanIsha wrote:
How to be a staff in CrazyHD?



It's So simple.

Participate UPLOAD contest & earn Top 2 or 3 Position then Magic will happen smile1.gif


_______________________________________________

top

Post #5
Err_Or|Pirate King| 
Legend

25/07/2020 10:26:56
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1,867.18
Posts: 433
Sweden  

AbidurRahmanIsha wrote:
How to be a staff in CrazyHD?



why you want to be staff? need power? wink.gif


_______________________________________________

top

Post #6
evaan321|
Quality Control Staff

25/07/2020 10:43:10
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 29.16
Posts: 33
Bangladesh  
becoming staff with 0,47 ratio is close to impossible smile1.gif !!


_______________________________________________

top

Post #7
Err_Or|Pirate King| 
Legend

25/07/2020 10:47:45
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1,867.18
Posts: 433
Sweden  

evaan321 wrote:
becoming staff with 0,47 ratio is close to impossible smile1.gif !!



ratio doesn't matter.. mine was .07. wink.gif


_______________________________________________

top

Post #8
noxkstar|
memberPRO

25/07/2020 13:43:15
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 244.19
Posts: 14
Bangladesh  

evaan321 wrote:

AbidurRahmanIsha wrote:
How to be a staff in CrazyHD?



There is no fixed milestone for becoming staff.Just be active keep uploading good things keep answering forum questions properly and you might be choosen as staff.

IN SHORT YOU CANT APPLY FOR STAFF YOU WILL BE CHOOSEN BASED ON ACTIVITY AND VACANCY


Jodi emon hoi thahole amro QC staff hour khotha. Go check @evaan321's profile and then go my profile. Dhekhen bujte parben @AbidurRahmanIsha.


_______________________________________________



top

Post #9
noxkstar|
memberPRO

25/07/2020 13:53:23
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 244.19
Posts: 14
Bangladesh  

V!ruS wrote:

AbidurRahmanIsha wrote:
How to be a staff in CrazyHD?



It's So simple.

Participate UPLOAD contest & earn Top 2 or 3 Position then Magic will happen smile1.gif


This is the right way.


_______________________________________________



top

Post #10
AbidurRahmanIsha|| 
Members

26/07/2020 09:13:58
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.57
Posts: 35
Bangladesh  

evaan321 wrote:
becoming staff with 0,47 ratio is close to impossible smile1.gif !!


I am using local ip so this is the reason for my low ratio!!


_______________________________________________

top