upload and download
Post #1
anindya_03|| 
Members

02/12/2019 15:08:40
(1 week ago)
Ratio: 1.91
Posts: 9
Bangladesh  
hey
how do i upload and download simultaneously??
my peer discovery and peer exchange is currently turned off,,,

you wont get a thanks, unless you help for it,,,
top

Post #2
Babulh5|
Members

08/12/2019 07:18:46
(5 days ago)
Ratio: 66.14
Posts: 3
Bangladesh  
When I search a movie, It says no torrent found. But after upload the existing duplicate torrent found, Is there any problem?
top

Post #3
whitezshadow|
Quality Control Staff

09/12/2019 05:01:55
(4 days ago)
Ratio: 159.89
Posts: 1806
United States of America  

anindya_03 wrote:
hey
how do i upload and download simultaneously??
my peer discovery and peer exchange is currently turned off,,,

you wont get a thanks, unless you help for it,,,



which torrent client you are using right now?


_______________________________________________

top

Post #4
whitezshadow|
Quality Control Staff

09/12/2019 05:03:13
(4 days ago)
Ratio: 159.89
Posts: 1806
United States of America  

Babulh5 wrote:
When I search a movie, It says no torrent found. But after upload the existing duplicate torrent found, Is there any problem?



No there is no problem.Search using exact key words


_______________________________________________

top

Post #5
anindya_03|| 
Members

09/12/2019 14:09:31
(3 days ago)
Ratio: 1.91
Posts: 9
Bangladesh  

whitezshadow wrote:

Babulh5 wrote:
When I search a movie, It says no torrent found. But after upload the existing duplicate torrent found, Is there any problem?



No there is no problem.Search using exact key words



do you mean by utorrent?? am using utorrent to downlaod torrent files,,,
top

Post #6
anindya_03|| 
Members

09/12/2019 14:10:58
(3 days ago)
Ratio: 1.91
Posts: 9
Bangladesh  

whitezshadow wrote:

anindya_03 wrote:
hey
how do i upload and download simultaneously??
my peer discovery and peer exchange is currently turned off,,,

you wont get a thanks, unless you help for it,,,



which torrent client you are using right now?



i use utorrent,,,
top

Post #7
whitezshadow|
Quality Control Staff

09/12/2019 14:16:04
(3 days ago)
Ratio: 159.89
Posts: 1806
United States of America  
some clients don't allowed to download & upload at the sametime.After finishing download they suppose to upload


_______________________________________________

top